FUSION OF ART + FOOD + WINE
- Marcus Lemonis will handpick each exhibit for the rotating art gallery that will be hung in MLG Chicago.
- The Marcus Collection will rotate annually with new themes and complimenting food and beverages, with the net proceeds of each new exhibit benefiting a local charity.
- The Arts of Life has been personally selected by Marcus to help people with and without disabilities create an artistic culture to realize their full potential.
- Opened in 2000, The Arts of Life was the first program in Chicago to provide employment in the arts for adults with intellectual disabilities.
- The studio serves as both an alternative day program and creative epicenter for its artists.
- Funded partly by the Department of Human Services, The Arts of Life also greatly depends on fundraising efforts and grants to sustain its program.
third ART EXHIBIT: ART entoure
FEATURED GALLERY DRINK
BASIL VODKA GIMLET
KETEL ONE VODKA, SIMPLE SYRUP, FRESH BASIL, LIME JUICE PLUS ZEST
FEATURED GALLERY FOOD
FEATURED GALLERY DESSERT